- Canon PowerShot G3 X
- Casio EX-100F
- Casio EX-ZR3000
- Leica Q (Typ 116)
- Olympus AIR-A01
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330
- Pentax K-3 II
- Phase One IQ3 50MP
- Phase One IQ3 60MP
- Phase One IQ3 80MP
- Ricoh GR II
- Sony A7R II (ILCE-7RM2)
- Sony DSC-RX10M2
- Sony DSC-RX100M4
Additionally, a number of new lens profiles were added as well as a variety of bug fixes. Use the Help-> Check for Updates menu item or the Creative Cloud application to install this update.
Adobe has released an update for Lightroom Mobile on Android to version 1.2. Updates include several bug fixes, along with the following updated features:
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience on your Android device that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
- Easily find your favorite images! The new Segmented view in Collections give you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Raw file support for the Panasonic Lumix CM1 Communication Camera
You can download the updated version of Lightroom Mobile for Android here on the Google Play Store.
Collections are a powerful organizing tool inside of Adobe Lightroom, which lets you group photos together that may or may not be found in the same folder of your overall file organization. You can create Collections for portraits, landscapes, specific individuals and infinite other selection criteria.
One of the newer features in Lightroom is that you now have the ability to add images to a Collection during import. It is a simple and straightforward process that might save you quite a bit of time in organization that you would otherwise do later. [Read more…]