arrow6 Comments
  1. Alan
    Feb 11 - 9:12 am

Oh i’m waiting 7D mark II so badly. Canon, better announce it soon!

2. zahid
    Feb 15 - 12:55 am

What jump in features are you referring to between 5D II and III? Focus was the only major fix…rest so marginal that not worth switching
    40Mpix on full frame would push the Lens res& preference at that point would be to move to medium format provided 4K screens become affordable to even display what we have today?

3. Don
    Feb 15 - 9:18 am

They have to keep the screens like the 60D articulating screens are a MUST HAVE, but better in sunlight. Focus peak, zoom focus, continues focus while recording. A dedicated record switch. Headphone monitoring, input source for external monitor, double exposure, higher bit rate quicker write speed 32MBS or higher, HDR bracketing, trap focus*

4. Canonfodder
    Feb 15 - 10:09 am

I agree with Zahid. I have already left info on another site talking about this model (MK III) being an interim model. Perhaps being a Canon user since the begining of the EOS era has given me the wisdom (or other things that dacorum keeps me from posting) to recognize a Canon quick fix disguised as a new model

5. Eugene Powers
    Feb 15 - 12:00 pm

This site has never been right even once. Canon does what most Pros would like to have and most Pros don’t care about resolution so no high resolution cameras. If they do come up with one I guaranty it will be slow and to get it at lower cost it will be with less features just like when 5D2 came out with shitty focusing system. Canon figured out that those who shoot landscapes only need one good focusing point. Or take a look at 6D, again only one good focusing point.

• Robin Tully
      Feb 15 - 6:02 pm

Eugene, interesting but nothing that hasn’t been said many times in forums. But you lost your credibility with the first sentence. I enjoy Photography Bay. Always fresh and new not copy and paste. Alan, Zahid, Don and Canonfodder’s comments are what I want to read.

Mobile Theme