First off, I want to give a big shout out to all the sponsors of the Swag Bag Giveaway.
We couldn’t have done it without all these great sponsors!
Now, for the winner.
Congratulations to Mike Scicolone, whose entry was randomly selected from all of the entries. Mike gets all of the following:
- Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 50 ($179 value from Think Tank Photo)
- Manfrotto 055XB Tripod with 496RC2 Ballhead ($197.50 value courtesy of B&H Photo)
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC Card ($159.99 value from SanDisk)
- Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 500GB Portable Hard Drive w/ USB 3.0, Firewire 800 and eSATA adapters ($140 value from Seagate)
- Kubota Image Tools Viva La Vintage + Pow Wow! Combo Pak ($179 value from Kubota Image tools)
- Kubota Image Tools Lightroom Presets Vintage Delish ($39 value from Kubota Image tools)
- MyPhotoCreations Software and Anza Album (approx $300 value from MyPhotoCreations)
- Moo Business or Mini Cards (approx $22 value from Moo)
- Golla Bags TYPO Camera Phone Bag (approx $15 value from Golla Bags)
- Photoshop CS5 Bible by Lisa Dayley ($44.99 value from Wiley)
- Photo Fusion by Jennifer Bebb ($39.99 value from Wiley)
- Lights, Camera, Capture by Bob Davis ($44.99 value from Wiley)
- Strobist Photo Trade Secrets Vol. 1 by Zeke Kamm ($24.99 value from Peachpit)
- Strobist Photo Trade Secrets Vol. 2 by Zeke Kamm ($24.99 value from Peachpit)
Mike is a 26-year-old working photographer who covers everything from portraits, events, weddings and products. He’s been taking photos since he was a kid, but in college he found his real passion for photography and went for it.
So, Mike, I hope the Photography Bay Swag Bag helps to build your business and passion even more. If anyone wants to congratulate Mike, feel free to drop a comment below or look him up him on his Flickr account.
For everyone else who entered, stay tuned. We’ll be giving away more photography goodies soon. I’ve already had several companies contact me with an interest in being part of the next Swag Bag.
If you make or sell photo gear or products and want to be a sponsor for the next Swag Bag, shoot me an email at email@example.com.