Since today is Valentine’s Day, it’s a great day to show some more love to Photography Bay’s loyal readers. That’s why today is the start of the Photography Bay Swag Bag Giveaway.
One lucky reader will receive the following gear stuffed into the Swag Bag:
- Think Tank Photo Urban Disguise 50 ($179 value from Think Tank Photo)
- Manfrotto 055XB Tripod with 496RC2 Ballhead (see product photo below – $197.50 value courtesy of B&H Photo)
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC Card ($159.99 value from SanDisk)
- Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 500GB Portable Hard Drive w/ USB 3.0, Firewire 800 and eSATA adapters ($140 value from Seagate)
- Kubota Image Tools Viva La Vintage + Pow Wow! Combo Pak ($179 value from Kubota Image tools)
- Kubota Image Tools Lightroom Presets Vintage Delish ($39 value from Kubota Image tools)
- MyPhotoCreations Software and Anza Album (approx $300 value from MyPhotoCreations)
- Moo Business or Mini Cards (approx $22 value from Moo)
- Golla Bags TYPO Camera Phone Bag (approx $15 value from Golla Bags)
- Photoshop CS5 Bible by Lisa Dayley ($44.99 value from Wiley)
- Photo Fusion by Jennifer Bebb ($39.99 value from Wiley)
- Lights, Camera, Capture by Bob Davis ($44.99 value from Wiley)
- Strobist Photo Trade Secrets Vol. 1 by Zeke Kamm ($24.99 value from Peachpit)
- Strobist Photo Trade Secrets Vol. 2 by Zeke Kamm ($24.99 value from Peachpit)
That’s nearly $1300 [updated] now over $1400 worth of photography goodies for one lucky reader.
Here’s how you can easily get your shot at winning the whole Swag Bag:
1. Be a fan of Photography Bay’s Facebook Page by “Liking” it.
2. Leave a comment on Photography Bay’s Facebook Wall that says something like: “I want to win the awesome Photography Bay Swag Bag Giveaway!”
That’s it and you’re entered to win.
Details: You have until midnight on March 31, 2011 to enter. Only one entry per person. Winner will be chosen at random and announced after the contest ends. Winner must have a valid Facebook account and respond to prize notification within 72 hours of such notification. If the winner fails to respond within 72 hours, another winner will be randomly selected. Certain sponsors’ prizes may only be valid for redemption by US residents.
Thank You Swag Bag Sponsors!
Photography Bay sends out a big heartfelt thanks to all the sponsors of this awesome Swag Bag, which include:
Without awesome sponsors like these, the Swag Bag just couldn’t have happened. Thanks!
The tripod won’t fit into the bag, but we’re sending it anyway! Here’s a photo of what the combo looks like (courtesy of B&H Photo).