Leica has issued a firmware update for the X2. Firmware version 1.1 includes the following improvements:
- Improved noise as from ISO 1600
- Improved automatic white balancing
- General improvements and performance optimization
You can download the firmware update from the Leica X2 product page (see “Updates”).
Canon has issued a firmware update for the 60D. The new firmware version 1.1.1 includes the following updates:
- Fixes a phenomenon where the camera’s serial number that is displayed in the shooting information of the image does not display the correct serial number. *1)
- Corrects errors in the Greek, Italian, and Portuguese menu screens.
You can download the update from Canon’s website.
Canon Digital Photo Professional version 3.11.31 is now available. The new version includes the following updates:
- Supports images taken with EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 60Da.
- Supports new lens (EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM).
- Fixed a phenomenon where the camera’s serial number that is displayed in the shooting information of the image is not displayed correctly for some of the EOS 60D.
- Fixed a phenomenon where the buttons for HDR tool cannot be displayed under specific settings of the display.
- Fixed a phenomenon where check mark or rating that is set using Quick Check Tool may not be displayed correctly.
Download the new version from Canon USA’s website.