Canon Digital Photo Professional version 3.13.45 is now available. The new version includes the following updates:
- Supports images taken with EOS 70D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D, PowerShot G16, PowerShot S120.
- Supports new lens (EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X, EF-M 11-22mm f4-5.6 IS STM).
- The accuracy of the white balance in M-RAW and S-RAW images has been improved.
You can download the update here on Canon’s website.
Nikon has released ViewNX 2.7.5 and Capture NX 2.4.2, which fix a bug with Nikon D600 files as described below.
When RAW images captured with a D600 running C firmware Ver. 1.01 at an Image area setting of DX (24×16) 1.5× and any Active D-Lighting setting other than Off were opened in Capture NX 2, a bright (whitish) diagonal line was visible. This issue has been resolved.
Nikon has released a firmware update for the Coolpix P7700. Firmware version 1.1 includes the following improvements:
- Display accuracy for the virtual horizon has been increased according to the direction in which the camera is pointed.
- The interval between shots with uninterrupted shooting when Auto bracketing is set to Exposure bracketing has been reduced.
- An issue that prevented shutter speeds slower than one second for the second and subsequent shots when shooting with Auto bracketing set to Exposure bracketing has been resolved.
You can download firmware update version 1.1 on Nikon’s website.
Nikon has issued a firmware update for the Nikon 1 V1. A and B firmware version 1.21 for the V1 adresses the following issue:
Immediately after the camera was turned on after attaching a lens, shooting display in the camera monitor or electronic viewfinder (view through the lens) sometimes appeared to move. This issue has been resolved.
You can download the update from Nikon’s website.