Topaz Labs is running a special promotion for 50% off Lens Effects ($79.99 to $39.99) from July 16th- July 31st.
Topaz Labs is running a deal on its complete bundle of software plug-ins for Lightroom, Aperture and Photoshop (they also work as standalone programs). The full bundle usually runs $299; however, it is on sale for $199 now through July 7 when you use the coupon code: july4
Check it out here on Topaz Labs’ website.
Topaz Labs’ product lineup includes the following plugins: Adjust, DeNoise, ReMask, B&W Effects, Clarity, Simplify, Detail, Lens Effects, Clean, InFocus and DeJPEG. All are available here on Topaz Labs’ website.
Topaz Labs has several free webinars this week for its new Clarity plug-in. Check one out at the following dates and times.
Wed, May 29 at Noon ET – Register here
Wed, May 29 at 4PM ET – Register here
Friday, May 31 at Noon ET – Register here
Topaz Clarity is still available for an introductory price of $29.99 through May 31, 2013 when you use the promo code: claritynew. Check it out here on Topaz Lab’s website.
Topaz Labs launched a 30% off deal when it released it B&W Effects 2.1 update earlier this month. The deal is good for either the B&W Effects 2 plug-in or the complete Topaz Labs bundle of plugins. This deal expires this coming Sunday, April 21, 2013.
Use the coupon code bw21 to get 30% off Topaz B&W Effects 2 or the complete bundle on Topaz Labs’ website.
Topaz Labs has updated B&W Effects 2 to version 2.1. New features in version 2.1 include the following:
- A Zone System: Allows users to identify various zones in their images as well as observe the changes in zones as exposure and other adjustments are made.This is not an adjustment tool, but a visual aid.
- Borders: Prior versions of B&W Effects only had a choice of 2 borders: Solid Black or Solid White. This version adds many more options!
- Tone Quicktools: Similar to the Color Filter buttons, quicktools have been added for Silver and Paper toning for: Selenium, Cyanotype (Gold/Blue), Copper (Red), Sepia and Antique Dye
- Apply Button: This feature allows a user to apply changes without having to exit the program. Multiple presets can be applied one on top of another and so forth.
- Language Support: B&W v2.1 supports Spanish, French, German, (Brazilian) Portugese, Japanese and Chinese (Simplified and Taiwanese). If your machine has one of these languages set in the region/language settings, the UI will be rendered in that language.
The upgrade is free for existing users and is available at a discount through April 21, 2013. Use the coupon code bw21 to get 30% off Topaz B&W Effects 2 or the complete bundle on Topaz Labs’ website.