Tether Tools has launched a new line of JerkStopper cable retention devices to help you prevent cables from popping out of ports while shooting tethered. The JerkStoppers work with any USB, FireWire or HDMI cables, along with a number of other types of cables.
Tether Tools JerkStoppers and other Tether Tools products are available at Adorama.com.
More details in the press release below. [click to continue…]
onOne Software has submitted version 1.1 of its DSLR Camera Remote app to the iPhone App Store (approval could take some time). New features that are being added to version 1.1 include the following:
- Nikon DSLR Camera Support (see complete list here)
- Canon 500D/T1i/Kiss X2 support
- Auto Bracketing for HDR shooters
- Burst Mode
- Auto-Focus during LiveView
- Updated user interface with improved horizontal view mode
- Lightroom Auto-Import support
- Changed the naming system for downloaded images to prevent accidental overwriting
- Raw+JPG are not treated as a single entity rather than appearing on the phone as two files
- Auto-update added to the companion server software in case there are updates available
- Fixes to various bugs reported by users
Rob Galbraith got a private beta copy and gave it a thorough run through. It’s pretty impressive if you can work in a tethered shooting environment.