- Tap the “V” key to toggle the visibility of the spot overlays.
- Shift -drag constrains the brush spot to a horizontal or vertical stroke.
- Shift -click connects the selected spot with the new spot via a straight brush stroke.
- Command -drag (Mac) | Control -drag (Win) will create a circle spot and allow you to drag to define the source.
- Tap the Forward Slash key (/) to select new source for existing circle or brush spot.
- Press Delete to delete a selected spot.
- Option -click (Mac) | Alt -click (Win) on a spot to delete it (the cursor will change to a pair of scissors).
- Option -drag (Mac) | Alt -drag (Win) in the image area over multiple spots to batch-delete (the icon changes to a marquee while dragging.
- Tap the “Y” key to toggle on/off Visualize spots. Note – this is also available as a checkbox and slider in Toolbar.
She walks through the Spot Removal Tool, as well as several other new features in Photoshop CC, in the video below. [Read more…]