Adobe has updated its cloud photo album app, Revel, to version 1.5. The new version adds the following features:
- Albums to organize photos – Create an album on one device and it is automatically updated and accessible everywhere
- Sharing albums on the Web – Share private albums with friends and family via AdobeRevel.com
- Captions – Add context to memories with text descriptions
- An updated all new UI makes the app more intuitive and easier to navigate
- Library grid view – Browse photos in track or grid view
- Sign in with Facebook or Google IDs – Eliminate the hassle of remembering another password by logging in with a Facebook or Google ID and password
Adobe Revel operates on a subscription basis – either $5.99/month or $59.99/year. With Revel, you can sync an unlimited number of images across your devices. It is available via the Mac App Store (for Macs) and the iTunes App Store (for iPhone and iPad).