Pricing Photography: The Complete Guide to Assignment and Stock Prices is a new book in its fourth edition from freelance photographers Michal Heron and David MacTavish.
“Written by successful freelance photographers, this classic trade reference tool provides photographers with a wealth of time-tested information on everything from estimating prices, identifying pricing factors, and negotiating fair deals. Topics discussed include:
- Practical information on the economics of photography
- Cutting-edge negotiation techniques
- Pricing guidance for photography buyers
- How to structure prices to fit any type of market and usage
- How to define prices to fit any type of market and usage
- How to define prices in a way that guarantees long-term profitability
- The specifics of pricing electronic media”
Pricing Photography: The Complete Guide to Assignment and Stock Prices retails for $29.95; however, it is currently available for $18.18 on Amazon.com.