Adobe has announced the latest in its Elements line of photo and video editing programs.
Topaz Labs has just released Simplify 4, which offers a number of improvements, including:
- New Adjustment Sliders. Instantly add depth and tonality to create realistic artistic effects using Dynamics, structure and structure boost sliders.
- Instant Transformations with over 100 new presets to help stimulate your creative juices.
- Preset Organization via convenient effect categories – so you can easily find and apply the perfect look in seconds.
- Intuitive 4-in-1 selective brush to dodge, burn, smooth, and brush out adjustments.
Plus advanced edge-aware technology for precise selections every time!
- Integration of the Apply button - so you can stack multiple presets during the same workflow and build your own style.
- Finishing Touches tab with options for vignette, toning and transparency.
Along with the launch of Simplify 4, Topaz is offering a 30% discount that applies to Simplify 4 and the Topaz Bundle or Bundle Upgrade. Just use the coupon code GETSIMPLIFIED when checking out here on Topaz Labs’ website.
Adobe has updated Photoshop Touch to version 1.3. The new version includes the following features and improvements: [Read more...]
I got this promo to pass along earlier today from B&H. It expires tomorrow (Aug. 28), so act fast if you want in on it.
Purchase any of these 3 Adobe products by August 28th:
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 for Mac & Windows
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Premiere Elements 10 for Mac & Windows
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 for Mac & Windows
And, receive a promo code from B&H via email to save $400 on a purchase of Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Mac or Windows.
That’s $649.95 (retail) – $400 (promo code) = $249.95 purchase price after promo code is applied.
Note: This email may take up to 48 hours. Promo code must be used by August 31, 2012. This offer is NOT listed on the B&H website.
Additionally, the $400 savings on Photoshop CS6 will also be available to anyone who has purchased any of the above 3 Adobe products from B&H in the past. Those customers should also receive an email from B&H.
Adobe has updated its cloud photo album app, Revel, to version 1.5. The new version adds the following features:
- Albums to organize photos – Create an album on one device and it is automatically updated and accessible everywhere
- Sharing albums on the Web – Share private albums with friends and family via AdobeRevel.com
- Captions – Add context to memories with text descriptions
- An updated all new UI makes the app more intuitive and easier to navigate
- Library grid view – Browse photos in track or grid view
- Sign in with Facebook or Google IDs – Eliminate the hassle of remembering another password by logging in with a Facebook or Google ID and password
Adobe Revel operates on a subscription basis – either $5.99/month or $59.99/year. With Revel, you can sync an unlimited number of images across your devices. It is available via the Mac App Store (for Macs) and the iTunes App Store (for iPhone and iPad).