Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual is a new book from Barbara Brundage, who has been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3. The new book covers new features like the Organizer component and the revamped Editor – as well as providing step-by-step guidance on making the most of Photoshop Elements 11.
Key topics from Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual, include:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, and make quick fixes with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Use dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
- Find your artistic flair. Use tools to draw, paint, work with blend modes, and more.
- Use your words. Make text flow along a curved path or around an object or shape.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, greeting cards, calendars, and collages.
- Make yourself comfortable. Customize Elements to fit your working style.
Photoshop Elements 11: The Missing Manual retails for $44.99; however, it is currently available on Amazon.com in a Kindle edition for $28.79.