Adobe has released an update for Photoshop CS4, which includes the following fixes:
- A number of issues that could cause slow performance have been addressed.
- Pen barrel rotation with Wacom tablets now works correctly.
- Photoshop now correctly recognizes 3D textures edited by a plug-in.
- The quality of the results of Auto-Blend Layers (Stack Images) has been improved.
- A problem that could result in a crash when pasting formatted text has been fixed.
- A crash that could result from a corrupt font no longer occurs.
Updates are here: