Adobe has released an update for Photoshop CS4, which includes the following fixes:
- A number of issues that could cause slow performance have been addressed.
- Pen barrel rotation with Wacom tablets now works correctly.
- Photoshop now correctly recognizes 3D textures edited by a plug-in.
- The quality of the results of Auto-Blend Layers (Stack Images) has been improved.
- A problem that could result in a crash when pasting formatted text has been fixed.
- A crash that could result from a corrupt font no longer occurs.
Updates are here:
Photoshop CS4 Update for Mac
Photoshop CS4 Update for Windows
Adobe has announced that Photoshop CS4 and the rest of the Creative Suite 4 family are now shipping.
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Now Shipping
Milestone Release Radically Improves Creative Workflow Efficiency; Redefines Collaboration Between Designers and Developers
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the immediate availability of the Adobe® Creative Suite® 4 product family, the highly-anticipated release of industry-leading design and development software for virtually every creative workflow. Delivering radical breakthroughs in workflow efficiency – and packed with hundreds of innovative, time saving features – the new Creative Suite 4 product line advances the creative process across print, Web, interactive, film, video and mobile. [click to continue…]