Red Giant has take wraps off of Magic Bullet Photo Looks 2. The feature set matches up with that of Looks 2 (the video app), which means you can now share presets between photo and video host apps.
Additional new features include:
- Reorganized interface. Your workspace is cleaner and more intuitive, keeping the heart of PhotoLooks 1 while making it easier to create new looks.
- Advanced color correction. Get incredible professional post-processing power (say that 3x’s fast) with Magic Bullet tools like 3-Way Wheels, Pop and Ranged HSL.
- Reveal your true colors. Analyze the precision of important colors with four new scopes for Memory Colors, Skin Overlay, Hue/Saturation and Hue/Lightness.
- Make your talent glow. Cosmetic cleanup is now easy with the Cosmo tool for adjusting skin tones and blemishes.
- Sweet upgrade price. Pay only $49 if you already own PhotoLooks 1.5.
- Free for Suite owners. Get a free upgrade if you already own Magic Bullet Suite.
Full retail is $199. More details on Red Giant’s website.