onOne Software recently unveiled Perfect Photo Suite 8, which is now available for pre-order but will be released on November 26, 2013. [Read more...]
onOne Software has just released Perfect Photo Suite 7.5. There are three editions:
- For Lightroom & Aperture
Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 includes the following applications:
- Perfect Effects 4
- Perfect B&W
- Perfect Portrait 2
- Perfect Layers 3
- Perfect Resize 7.5
- Perfect Mask 5.2
- FocalPoint 2
onOne Software offers support for Aperture 2.1 and 3, Photoshop CS6, CS5 and CS4, Lightroom 5, 4, 3, 2 and Photoshop CC. All versions are also capable of working as a standalone application.
The updates in Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 are noted in the breakdown from onOne Software below: [Read more...]
As I’m sure most Mac users are aware of by now, OS X Lion is out. I haven’t upgraded my MacBook yet because I’m still running software that won’t run on Lion.
Nikon and Adobe (among others) specifically detailed which of their applications that have compatibility issues with OS X Lion. Check out the details below. [Read more...]
onOne Software’s Perfect Layers 1 for Adobe Lightroom is now available. [Read more...]
onOne Software has launched an iPad version of its DSLR Camera Remote App, which allows you to use the iPad to trigger your Canon or Nikon DSLR’s shutter, review images, adjust settings and more.
DSLR Camera Remote HD runs $49.99 and is available in the App Store. More details on the iTunes website.
onOne Software has submitted version 1.1 of its DSLR Camera Remote app to the iPhone App Store (approval could take some time). New features that are being added to version 1.1 include the following:
- Nikon DSLR Camera Support (see complete list here)
- Canon 500D/T1i/Kiss X2 support
- Auto Bracketing for HDR shooters
- Burst Mode
- Auto-Focus during LiveView
- Updated user interface with improved horizontal view mode
- Lightroom Auto-Import support
- Changed the naming system for downloaded images to prevent accidental overwriting
- Raw+JPG are not treated as a single entity rather than appearing on the phone as two files
- Auto-update added to the companion server software in case there are updates available
- Fixes to various bugs reported by users
Rob Galbraith got a private beta copy and gave it a thorough run through. It’s pretty impressive if you can work in a tethered shooting environment.