Phottix unveiled the new Mitros TTL flash for Canon, Nikon and Sony systems.
According to Phottix, “Mitros will do everything you expect a top-of-the-line TTL flash to do. Functions include built-in IR triggering with Master and Slave modes, AF assist light, auto/manual zooming flash head, all with fast recharge times. The Phottix Mitros TTL Flash includes a USB port for firmware upgrades and a 3.5mm Sync port.”
Phottix Mitros TTL Flash Key Features
- E-TTL, M, Multi modes
- High Speed Sync and Rear Curtain Sync
- Guide Number of 58
- Auto/Manual Flash Head Zoom w/ 180° rotation and 97° tilt
- FEC: Manual and Bracketed
- 0.1-2.5s Recycle Times
- IR Wireless Trigger w/ Master and Slave mode
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
- Port for External Battery Pack
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- USB Port for Updgrades
The Phottix Mitros TTL flash will be available during Q4 2012 and Q1 2013.