Adobe updated Lightroom last week with Lightroom CC 2015.2 and Lightroom 6.2. In the update, Adobe provided a totally revamped import screen and process. The changes, according to Adobe, we implemented to make it easier for new users to import photos into Lightroom. [Read more…]
Over the years, photographers find what works for them and build a camera bag full of essential accessories for the way they work and shoot. There are many different items that can find there way into photographers’ bags but some are more essential and universal than others.
Discovering these essential items early on can save new photographers some frustration along the way. So here are 10 essential accessories that will make your life easier. [Read more…]
- Canon PowerShot G3 X
- Casio EX-100F
- Casio EX-ZR3000
- Leica Q (Typ 116)
- Olympus AIR-A01
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330
- Pentax K-3 II
- Phase One IQ3 50MP
- Phase One IQ3 60MP
- Phase One IQ3 80MP
- Ricoh GR II
- Sony A7R II (ILCE-7RM2)
- Sony DSC-RX10M2
- Sony DSC-RX100M4
Additionally, a number of new lens profiles were added as well as a variety of bug fixes. Use the Help-> Check for Updates menu item or the Creative Cloud application to install this update.
Adobe has released an update for Lightroom Mobile on Android to version 1.2. Updates include several bug fixes, along with the following updated features:
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience on your Android device that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
- Easily find your favorite images! The new Segmented view in Collections give you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Raw file support for the Panasonic Lumix CM1 Communication Camera
You can download the updated version of Lightroom Mobile for Android here on the Google Play Store.