Lexar has announced a new microSD card reader for use with iOS devices. The tiny card reader features a Lightning connector for direct connection to iPhones and iPads and allows you to import files directly to your Camera Roll.
The new reader retails for $41.99 but it looks like B&H already has them in stock for $29.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
Here are several deals on memory cards and readers available this week.
- SanDisk 128GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDXC Card for $69.99 (reg. $89.99) (link)
- SanDisk 256GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDXC Card (90MB/s) for $138.95 (reg. $161.85) (link)
- SanDisk 256GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDXC Card (80MB/s) for $118.99 (link)
- Lexar memory cards and readers up to $17 off (link)
- Samsung microSDXC Cards up to $30 off (link)
- SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC card for $19.95 (link)
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme microSDXC card for $33 (link)
The Lexar Professional Workflow HR2 Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0 4-bay card reader hub is a solid and speedy solution for managing multiple media formats and multiple, simultaneous memory card imports.
The HR2 gives you four bays to mix and match however you want. If you shoot on only SD or CF cards, you can fill all the bays with SD card readers or CF card readers. This will allow you to import 4 cards simultaneously with a single Thunderbolt 2 (or Thunderbolt, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0) connection. [Read more…]
Lexar recently announced two new lines of SD cards featuring the new UHS-II bus with read transfer speeds up to 300MB/s. Lexar is marketing the two lines as 2000x and 1000x models. [Read more…]