Right now, you can order the Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 and the Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 lenses as a 2-lens kit for $919 total (reg. $1719). The Zeiss 12mm lens normally retails for $999, while the Zeiss 32mm lens normal retails for $720.
The kit is available for Fuji X-mount and Sony E-mount cameras. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
The Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS lens has been rumored to be replaced for over quite some time now. One of the common complaints of the about the lens is the push-pull zoom design, which leads it to be regarded as a “dust sucker.” Additionally, the lens is rather slow at the long end of the zoom at f/5.6; however, that allows it to remain compact in spite of its long zoom range. [Read more...]
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Feature Highlights
- New professional grade telephoto option for professional and passionate photographers
- Nearly two pounds lighter, yet more durable than its predecessor; ideal for shooting sports, action and wildlife
- Improved AF, exposure accuracy and speed.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) technology with up to four stops of image stabilization
- Contains two fluorite elements, two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements and Nano Crystal Coat
- Features an electronic diaphragm, allowing for stable exposure even during high speed shooting
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- VR Image Stabilization with Sport Mode
- Silent Wave Motor and MF Override
- Fluorine-Coated Front Meniscus Element
- Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Barrel
- Removable Monopod Collar
The new 400mm lens will be available in August 2014 for $11,999.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.