Just select the camera you want and choose the “Build Bundle” option under the “Add to Cart” button.
Panasonic has announced its new Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH. lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras.
The new lens features a rounded 9-blade diaphragm and uses one ED element and two UED elements. It offers an aperture range of f/1.4 to f/16 and is a weather-sealed construction.
The new lens should be available in August 2016 for $1299. You can pre-order it now here at B&H Photo.
The new Leica M-D is a 24MP full frame digital camera with no LCD screen. Leica released a limited edition model with no LCD a couple years ago; however, this is the first serial production Leica digital rangerfinder without a display. [Read more…]
Leica has announced three new wide-angle lenses for M mount cameras:
- Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH ($2195)
- Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH ($3995)
- Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH ($2795)
The Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 is a very compact profile at just over an inch long. All of the lenses feature a minimum focusing distance of 2.3′. Each lens ships with an all-metal lens hood and a metal lens cap. The new Summicron-M 35mm lens is also available in a silver finish. You can pre-order each of the lenses via the links above.
Leica has released firmware version 1.2 for the new Leica SL with the following improvements:
- Optimization of picture quality at ISO values from 50 to 400
- Improvements to the image in the electronic viewfinder
- Greater flexibility when entering WLAN passwords
- Leica Log Gamma curve (L-Log) for video available for in-camera 8-bit recording
To access the firmware update, registered camera users can log into the Leica owner’s area of the Leica website and download the firmware version at: https://owners.leica-camera.