Today, Adobe released Photoshop Mix 1.5 with added support for Adobe Ink and the Cloud Clipboard, allowing users to browse an album of their creative assets that can be pasted into an image in Photoshop Mix with one touch of the stylus. Photoshop Mix also now supports Wacom and Pencil styluses. [Read more…]
Adobe recently updated Photoshop Mix to version 1.4 for the iPad and iPhone with several new features, including:
- Auto Crop analyzes images and suggests non-destructive boundaries based on the primary objects in an image
- Easier sharing with Instagram now as an option
- Open files from Lightroom, Photoshop Sketch, Illustrator Line and Illustrator Draw through expanded Creative Cloud connectivity
- Faster preview generation and iOS 8 compatibility
You can download the updated version for free on the iTunes App Store.
A couple days ago, I randomly got a download code for the CTRL+Console app and a couple modules because I went to the Supermeet at NAB this year. I don’t even remember seeing it there but I thought I would check it out because the demo video looked pretty slick.
I have been using it as a control surface for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro for a day or two now.
It is a very well designed app that allows your iPad to connect via Bluetooth to your Mac or Windows machine and serve as a control surface, complete with a jog wheel. [Read more…]
Adobe has released a new update for Photoshop Mix, which is a free app for the iPad. New features in version 1.1 include the following:
- Image Swap, enabling users to change the order of layers in a Mix project by dragging and dropping thumbnails
- Redesigned undo and redo experience enabling for more creative freedom
- Full round-trip editing capabilities between Photoshop Express and Photoshop Mix
- Ability to save full resolution files to the user’s local camera roll
- Support for large panoramic files, as well as PNG file formats
Photoshop Mix is available here on the iTunes App Store.