iLovePhotos is free software for your Mac that helps you organize, share, and enjoy your photos based on the people who are in them.
Photography Bay covered iLovePhotos a while back when it was still in private beta. Now, iLove Photos is open to the public with several new features, including the following:
- Progress bar while exporting a slideshow movie.
- Performance gains while syncing with iPhoto.
- Performance gains while auto-saving
- Fixes for library saving and dequeuing face detection.
- Getting started overlay the first time you launch ILP.
- New log-in screen in the iLovePhotos.com preferences.
- Fade transitions for entering and existing fullscreen and slideshow views.
- You can now import photos by dragging them from a finder window to iLovePhotos
- After importing new photos into iPhoto, iLovePhotos will automatically import them.
- Export all of your tags to iPhoto.
Check out the introductory video above, download a free copy of iLovePhotos and share your thoughts in the comments below.
Two lucky readers that take the time to comment on their experience with iLovePhotos will get an iLovePhotos t-shirt.
You can choose from:
Pink: M, L, XL
Gray: M, L, XL, XXL
You’ve got until midnight on Saturday, January 17, 2009, then I’ll pick two thoughtful posts and genuine posts regarding your honest impressions or thoughts (good or bad) on this software.
You can get the iLovePhotos software for free – here.