Check out the above Sony A7R II hands-on video that covers some of the key highs and lows. It’s a long video but some good info in there. Midway through the video, you get some direct comparisons to the Canon 5Ds R as well.
Canon XC10 Key Features
- 1″ CMOS Sensor and DIGIC DV 5 Processor
- UltraHD 4K at 29.97/23.98p
- H.264 Recording in MXF Wrapper
- Up to 305 Mbps 4K / 50 Mbps HD Recording
- SDHC/SDXC and CFast Card Slots
- HDMI Output – Supports 4K Monitoring
- 10x Zoom / 8.9 to 89mm Focal Length
- f/2.8 to 5.6 Aperture Range
- 100 to 20,000 ISO Range
- Ergonomic Tilting Hand Grip
My first impression was that it was much lighter and plastic-feeling than I was expecting. While it is bigger than a Canon Rebel DSLR, the feel of the material and build very much reminds me of what a Rebel feels like. [Read more…]
This video from Imaging Resource shows off some of the new features on the Rebel T4i. The smooth video autofocus you see at the end of the video comes courtesy of the new STM lenses. Right now, there are only 2 STM lenses available – the EF 40mm f/2.8 STM and the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, both of which were announced alongside the T4i.