Adobe has released final versions of Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4, which are now available on Adobe.com.
Part of the update includes improved demosaic algorithm for better raw file support on cameras with X-Trans sensors – the X-Pro1, X100S, X-E1 and X20.
Additionally, Lightroom 4.4 and Camera Raw 7.4 offer RAW support for the following cameras: [click to continue…]
Hasselblad’s next-gen medium format H series will be the H5D series. Full details will be unveiled at Photokina 2012, but here is what we know now.
- New H System lens: HCD 4.8/24 mm, equivalent to 17 mm on 35 mm DSLR format
- New Macro Converter, for superb close-up performance with wide angle lenses
- RAW + JPEG mode for quick preview and print
- New True Focus II provides unique, accurate focus and Immediate Focus Confirm
- Full access to camera information and image preview on rear in tethered mode
- The largest, brightest viewfinder image on the market
- New larger, more ergonomic buttons and an easier to read display style
- New sealing for improved weather proofing plus new sensor unit safety lock
- Optional battery adapter for standalone operation of digital capture unit
- Ultimate image quality with Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
- A choice of software: Hasselblad Phocus 2.7 and Adobe Lightroom 4 both included
The H5D Series will be available as models with 40, 50 and 60 megapixels as well as 50 and 200 megapixel Multi-Shot versions and will start shipping in December 2012. More details will be available next week.