Ricoh has announced the new Ricoh GR, a 16.2MP compact APS-C camera. It features an 18.3mm lens (28mm equivalent) and has no optical low-pass filter.
Ricoh GR Key Features
- 16.2MP APS-C Format CMOS Sensor
- GR ENGINE V Image Processor
- No Optical Low-pass Filter
- 18.3mm f/2.8 Lens (28mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 1,230k-dot White Magic LCD Screen
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture
- ISO Range of 100-25600
- High Speed AF and 4 fps Burst Shooting
- Image Effects and Macro Mode
- Compact Magnesium Alloy Body
The Ricoh GR retails for $800. Check availability at B&H Photo and Adorama.
Ricoh has unveiled its GR Digital IV, which features a 10MP and a 28mm f/1.9 fixed lens. The Ricoh GR Digital IV adds sensor-shift image stabilization over its predecessor, the GR Digital III.
Additional features include a 3-inch 1.23 million dot resolution LCD, an improved image processor and quicker autofocus. A special edition, white model will be available in a total of 10,000 units.
No word yet on price or release dates. Check availability on Amazon.com.
More details and images below. [click to continue…]