Nikon’s new fixed lens APS-C camera, the Coolpix A, is in stock and shipping.
Nikon Coolpix A Key Features
- 16.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor
- 18.5mm (28mm equivalent) prime lens with f/2.8 aperture
- Quick AF performance (4 frames-per-second)
- Multiple Scene Modes
- Manual controls (P,S,A,M) and ability to capture RAW/NEF image files
- Wi-Fi accessible with WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
Check it out here at B&H Photo and Adorama.
Nikon’s APS-C fixed lens mirrorless camera may arrive in the next couple of weeks. Whether it is a response to the outcries over the small 1-inch sensor in its mirrorless 1 Series cameras, or simply jumping on the fixed-lens, big sensor retro bandwagon, is unknown… But the camera is rumored to be on its way. [click to continue…]
The Leica X2 is a 16.2MP APS-C format camera that sports a Leica Elmarit 24mm f/2.8 ASPH fixed lens. The X2 features ISO up to 12,500 anda 2.7″ display.
The Leica X2 retails for $1995 and is available here at B&H Photo.
More details and product images below. [click to continue…]