Canon has issued updates for its Digital Photo Professional (DPP) and EOS Utility programs.
DPP 3.12.40/41 adds support for the following camera and lenses:
EOS Utility 2.12.0 adds support for the new Canon EOS M mirrorless camera.
You can download the updates on Canon’s website.
Canon Digital Photo Professional version 3.11.31 is now available. The new version includes the following updates:
- Supports images taken with EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 60Da.
- Supports new lens (EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM).
- Fixed a phenomenon where the camera’s serial number that is displayed in the shooting information of the image is not displayed correctly for some of the EOS 60D.
- Fixed a phenomenon where the buttons for HDR tool cannot be displayed under specific settings of the display.
- Fixed a phenomenon where check mark or rating that is set using Quick Check Tool may not be displayed correctly.
Download the new version from Canon USA’s website.
Canon issued an update to its Digital Photo Professional software that purportedly fixes the “soft” image problem when processing 5D Mark III RAW files in DPP. Check it out via the links below (hit the red arrows on the right to download the software). [click to continue…]
Canon Japan has issued a statement acknowledging a problem with the Canon Digital Photo Professional software when used to convert 5D Mark III RAW files. When using DPP 3.11.10, 5D Mark III images can appear soft. Canon says it will update the software for a mid-April release, which should provide a solution to this problem.
[Canon Japan via Digital Picture]