Canon has issued updates for several software programs. Update info for the respective applications from Canon is noted below. [Read more...]
Canon Digital Photo Professional version 3.13.45 is now available. The new version includes the following updates:
- Supports images taken with EOS 70D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D, PowerShot G16, PowerShot S120.
- Supports new lens (EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X, EF-M 11-22mm f4-5.6 IS STM).
- The accuracy of the white balance in M-RAW and S-RAW images has been improved.
You can download the update here on Canon’s website.
Canon has issued updates for its Digital Photo Professional (DPP) and EOS Utility programs.
DPP 3.12.40/41 adds support for the following camera and lenses:
- Canon EOS M
- Canon PowerShot G15
- Canon PowerShot S110
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
- Canon EF-M 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
EOS Utility 2.12.0 adds support for the new Canon EOS M mirrorless camera.
You can download the updates on Canon’s website.
Canon Digital Photo Professional version 3.11.31 is now available. The new version includes the following updates:
- Supports images taken with EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 60Da.
- Supports new lens (EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM).
- Fixed a phenomenon where the camera’s serial number that is displayed in the shooting information of the image is not displayed correctly for some of the EOS 60D.
- Fixed a phenomenon where the buttons for HDR tool cannot be displayed under specific settings of the display.
- Fixed a phenomenon where check mark or rating that is set using Quick Check Tool may not be displayed correctly.
Download the new version from Canon USA’s website.