Canon Digital Photo Professional version 3.13.45 is now available. The new version includes the following updates:
- Supports images taken with EOS 70D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D, PowerShot G16, PowerShot S120.
- Supports new lens (EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4X, EF-M 11-22mm f4-5.6 IS STM).
- The accuracy of the white balance in M-RAW and S-RAW images has been improved.
You can download the update here on Canon’s website.
Canon has issued updates for its Digital Photo Professional (DPP) and EOS Utility programs.
DPP 3.12.40/41 adds support for the following camera and lenses:
- Canon EOS M
- Canon PowerShot G15
- Canon PowerShot S110
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
- Canon EF-M 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
EOS Utility 2.12.0 adds support for the new Canon EOS M mirrorless camera.
You can download the updates on Canon’s website.
Canon Digital Photo Professional version 3.11.31 is now available. The new version includes the following updates:
- Supports images taken with EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS 60Da.
- Supports new lens (EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM).
- Fixed a phenomenon where the camera’s serial number that is displayed in the shooting information of the image is not displayed correctly for some of the EOS 60D.
- Fixed a phenomenon where the buttons for HDR tool cannot be displayed under specific settings of the display.
- Fixed a phenomenon where check mark or rating that is set using Quick Check Tool may not be displayed correctly.
Download the new version from Canon USA’s website.
Canon Japan has issued a statement acknowledging a problem with the Canon Digital Photo Professional software when used to convert 5D Mark III RAW files. When using DPP 3.11.10, 5D Mark III images can appear soft. Canon says it will update the software for a mid-April release, which should provide a solution to this problem.