Datacolor has released a new color calibration suite intended for pro photographers and videographers. The SpyderHD suite includes the new Spyder4ELITE HD integrated display calibration application, which has the ability to calibrate computer displays, video reference displays, and TVs, along with the SpyderWEB that mounts on most screens up to 70″. [Read more...]
Datacolor, maker of the Spyder calibration devices, is putting on several webinars over the next few months on color management. These webinars are begin September 12, 2012 and are free for anyone to join.
Topics and specific dates of upcoming webinars are as follows:
- September 12, 2012 3:00 – 4:15 p.m. EDT: Color Management for Fine Art Reproduction
- September 19, 2012 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. & 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. EDT: Introduction to Color Management Using Spyder Technology
- October 16, 2012 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT: Calibration for All of Your Display Devices, Including iPhones, iPads, and More
- November 14, 2012 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST: Holiday Stocking Stuffers from Datacolor
- December 12, 2012 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST: Getting the Most Out of Your Holiday Photos
Datacolor will also be giving away a free Spyder color management product that coincides with the particular webinar topic. You can register for these free webinars here on Datacolor’s website.
I sat down with David Tobie from Datacolor to learn more about their tools for camera calibration, as well as a free iPad screen calibration App. [Read more...]
Manfrotto Distribution and Datacolor will be putting on a free webinar on monitor calibration. It’s coming up on Wednesday, June 16 from 2-3PM EDT.
The course will be hosted by Datacolor’s education manager, Josh Fischer, as well as Manfrotto Distribution product manager, Will Holowka. Together, Will and Josh will cover the importance of calibrating one’s monitor as well as the how-to’s using Datacolor’s Spyder3 solutions.
More details in the press release below. [Read more...]
Manfrotto and Datacolor are putting on a free online webinar that will offer tips on controlling color accuracy and using Datacolors Spyder3 color management products. The free webinar will take place on Wednesday, March 17th from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT.
You can register for the webinar at the following link:
They’ll also be giving away some free prizes to live listeners. Your registration counts as your entry.
More details below. [Read more...]