B&H Photo and Amazon have listed the Nikon D7000 for pre-order. Below are links to those product pages. (Updated to include Adorama.)
The D7000 features a 16.2MP sensor, a 39-point AF system and a large sensitivity range covering ISO 100-25,600. Additionally, the D7000 can capture 1080p HD video at 24 fps, or 720p video at either 24 or 30 fps.
The Nikon D7000 should be available in October 2010 at an initial retail price of $1199.95. A kit version of the D7000 packaged with an 18-105mm kits lens will also be available for $1499.95.
Check on Nikon D7000 availability below.
Nikon D7000 (body only)
Nikon D7000 (w/ 18-105mm lens)
Nikon D7000 Key Features
- 16.2 megapixel CMOS sensor
- 39 point AF system
- 2016 pixel RGB sensor/ Scene Recognition system
- 6 fps for 100 frame burst
- 1080p (24 fps) / 720p (24 or 30 fps) HD video
- Full time AF with video and live view
- ISO 100-6400, expandable to 25,600
- Magnesium alloy top and rear for durability
- Accepts AF and AF-S lenses
- Dual SD card slots
More images and details in the press release below. [Read more…]