Adorama has a killer deal currently on the Canon Rebel T3 with EF-S 18-55mm IS lens for $370 (reg. $549). Note that you’ll need to add the camera to your cart to see the final total of $370. I’m not sure how long this will last. Check it out here at Adorama.
Amazon has a bevy of DSLR and photo deals today coming through its Lightning Deals page. It starts at 3:15AM ET and keeps rolling throughout the day. I count at least 3 Canon DSLR deals that should go within minutes of the announcement time if earlier deals were anything to measure by.
The complete rundown is below. You’ll need to watch the countdown here in order to get in on the deals.
- Canon DSLR at 3:15 AM ET
- Canon DSLR at 5:15 AM ET
- Sony HX5V at 7:15 AM ET
- Canon DSLR at 5:15 AM ET
- Canon imageCLASS MF3010 at 8:45 AM ET
- Transcend MicroSDHC 32GB card at 10:45 AM ET
- M-Audio AV30 Studio Monitors at 11:15 AM ET (I use these for video editing. Very nice.)
- Canon Printer at 11:45 AM ET
- Joby Gorillapod Micro 250 at 12:15 PM ET
- Pentax K-5 at 2:15 PM ET
- Benro Tripod and Messenger Bag at 3:15 PM ET
- Leica V-LUX 20 at 5:15 PM ET
- Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball at 5:45 PM ET (I’m all over this one.)
- WD 500GB USB 3.0 HD 5:45 PM ET
- Lowepro Camera Bags at 8:15 PM ET
- Kingston 32GB Class 4 SDHC card at 8:45 PM ET (For the record, I don’t recommend this one. Get a Class 10 card if you’re going to record any video at all.)
- Manfrotto Sling Bag at 10:15 PM ET
Keep track of all the latest deals on our Cyber Monday Deals Page.
B&H has the Sony HX9V point and shoot camera for $299 right now. The HX9V is probably the best do-it-all point and shoot camera. It captures great 16.2MP still images and captures HD video up to 1080/60p. Unfortunately, I have not gotten around to completing my review of the HX9V; however, I give it high marks all around and think that it is worth every penny of the asking price.
Note that you’ll have to add the camera to your cart to see the deal price, which is good through Dec. 10.
Amazon is about to open up Cyber Monday with a Lightning Deal on a Canon DSLR. Chances are that this limited quantity item will go fast, so watch the countdown here a little before 12:15AM ET if you’re interested.
If you’re not looking for a DSLR, there are plenty of photo accessories like memory cards, lenses, tripods, computers and more on the Cyber Monday 2011 deals page.
There are several Black Friday deals on Canon PowerShot models with up to $100 off over at Amazon right now (includes the G12, SX40 HS, 310 HS, 230 HS and more). The deals are valid through Nov. 26 only. Here’s the link.
Stay on top of all the photo gear Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals here.