Nikon has updated Capture NX 2 to version 2.4.0 for both Mac and Windows. The new version includes the following updates:
- Support for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 J3 and Nikon 1 S1 has been added.
- The following modifications have been made to White Balance in the Camera Settings portion of the Develop section in the Edit List palette.
- Underwater can now be selected from New WB. However, Underwater can only be selected for RAW images captured with a camera that supports Underwater white balance.
- Resulting colors have been corrected when Flash was selected from New WB for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 V2.
- An issue that, in some rare cases, prevented display of some JPEG images has been resolved.
You can download the latest version from Nikon’s website.
Nikon has updated Capture NX 2 to add RAW file support for the Nikon 1 J1, Nikon 1 V1, and COOLPIX P7100, along with other updates and bug fixes. More details on Nikon’s support website.
Nikon has updated Capture NX2 to version 2.2.4 for Mac, which adds support for Mac OS X version 10.6.2, along with other bug fixes.
Compatibility with Mac OS X version 10.6.2 has been added.
Specifications have been modified so that when 25 Photos on Page, or a higher number of photos per page, is selected for Select Layout in the Print layout dialog, the Use Thumbnail Data (Draft Use Only) box is automatically checked.
This resolves an issue that prevented printing when 25 Photos on Page, or a higher number of photos per page, was selected for Select Layout.
Capture NX 2 would quit unexpectedly when certain settings files were applied with the Apply Settings box checked in the Watched Folder panel of the Batch Process dialog. This issue has been resolved.
An issue that caused Capture NX 2 to freeze when switching images after the Color Picker had been opened has been resolved.
You can find the update for download on Nikon’s website.
Nikon has updated Capture NX2 for Windows to version 2.2.4. The update address several compatibility and functionality issues with Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Get additional details and download the update on Nikon’s website.
Nikon has updated Capture NX to version 2.2.3, which adds support for the D3s RAW files, fixes glitches for embedded GPS information and other minor fixes.
You can download the latest version on Nikon’s website.
Capture NX2 was just announced and Luminescent Photo has put together a hands-on preview of the new software. Detailing a number of the improvements in NX2, Jason Odell appears quite pleased with the updated software, noting:
The ease by which photographers can create incredibly complex mask effects takes the “work” out of the image editing process and allows creativity to come to the forefront. Users who enjoyed Capture NX 1.3 will definitely appreciate the enhancements in NX2.
Head on over to Luminescent Photo for the full scoop.