Top-level sports photographer Andrew Hancock was kind enough to talk with me last week about his approach to Super Bowl 50 and how he deals with the logistical side of managing remote cameras, memory cards and data transfer during and after the game. We see plenty of sidelines action and the resulting images from sports shooters; however, we rarely get a peak into the hard work and planning that goes into making those opportunities possible.
B&H has the Bolt VM-160 LED Macro Ring Light for $59 (reg. $109) as its Deal Zone deal for today only.
Bolt VM-160 LED Macro Ring Light Key Features
- Guide Number: 69′ / 21m at ISO 100
- Eighteen High-Output LEDs
- Six Levels of Brightness Adjustment
- Continuous Light & Flash Modes
- Left & Right Only Illumination Modes
- 1.6″ Backlit LCD Display
- Clear, Frosted, Blue, & Amber Diffusers
- Eight Adapter Rings from 49-77mm
- Stand/Tripod Mount Included
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Check it out while it lasts here at B&H Photo.