Vimeo Adds Monetization with Tip Jar, Pay-to-View Coming Soon | News | Forum

email

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —



— Match —



— Forum Options —




Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Vimeo Adds Monetization with Tip Jar, Pay-to-View Coming Soon
Read the original blog post
September 20, 2012
3:07 pm
Eric Reagan
Admin
Forum Posts: 1565
Member Since:
December 1, 2006
Offline

Vimeo finally added a monetization mechanism for user videos. Vimeo's new Tip Jar lets viewers donate funds on Vimeo Plus and Pro users' videos.  The account holder keeps 85% of the donated tips, with the remaining 15% going to Vimeo.

The Tip Jar is already live and Plus and…

email
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 464

Currently Online:
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

byroninedmonton: 3

Kortney Jarman: 2

marcus: 2

dswatson83: 2

stevenjoen: 2

realkit2003: 2

moniteur: 2

Cristi: 2

catfish252: 2

photography: 2

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 579

Members: 312

Moderators: 0

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 5

Topics: 1518

Posts: 2524

Newest Members: antuk, zaferseben014, denno, pickychicki, dko198, valcalepi, RobertR, Mandla Mavimbela, Godefroy, Deepak19k

Administrators: Eric Reagan (1565)