SOLOSHOT is a new tripod-mounted automatic pan head that tracks subjects using a remote wristband. It was built with capturing surfing in mind; however, it works for a ton of different types of moving subjects.
SOLOSHOT Key Features
- Tracks at distances up to 2000 feet (half a kilometer).
- The maximum pan speed is over 40 degrees per second.
- The fastest object tested so far was a race car going 143 mph.
- Batteries last 5+ hours.
- A super bright tracking LED lets you know SOLOSHOT is pointing at you.
- A security feature gives you an access point to lock your camera to the Base, and the tripod can be locked to stationary objects (the same as you would lock up a bicycle).
- The pairing process allows multiple people to each use their own SOLOSHOT near each other. Each Base will only follow the Armband that it is paired to.
Check out the demo video below that pretty well explains how SOLOSHOT works.
SOLOSHOT is available for $479 direct from the company's website.
Most Users Ever Online: 464
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 859
Newest Members: Tom, cheney, john, Editor323, email@example.com, Fortkentdad, ridz, JK, js, fuster
Administrators: Eric Reagan (1866)