Photoshop Principal Product Manager Bryan O’Neil Hughes is back again with more tips and in this video shares what you need to know about sharpening images using Photoshop CC. He covers the sharpening tools in Camera Raw and Lightroom, as well as the power of the improved Smart Sharpen filter inside of Photoshop CC and used in conjunction with smart filters.
Photoshop Principal Product Manager Bryan O’Neil Hughes explains lens correction in Photoshop using the built-in Lens Correction Profiles in Camera Raw, as well as lens correction filters inside of Photoshop itself. The lens correction tools in Photoshop can also be used on video as well by way of creating smart filters in Photoshop.
Adobe has released a new update for Photoshop Mix, which is a free app for the iPad. New features in version 1.1 include the following:
- Image Swap, enabling users to change the order of layers in a Mix project by dragging and dropping thumbnails
- Redesigned undo and redo experience enabling for more creative freedom
- Full round-trip editing capabilities between Photoshop Express and Photoshop Mix
- Ability to save full resolution files to the user’s local camera roll
- Support for large panoramic files, as well as PNG file formats
Photoshop Mix is available here on the iTunes App Store.
In this short video, Scott Kelby walks through the basics of editing video in Photoshop. He kicks off a 5-minute timer and takes you through the seven main steps for editing video using tools you already know in Photoshop.