The new D800 model (possibly the D800s) will be closer in succession to the D800E due to the fact that it will not have an AA filter. The update is expected to be the equivalent on the D800 front to what we saw with the D4 to D4s upgrade – that is, improved processor, AF improvements and better low light performance.
Check out the list of rumored D800s specs below. [Read more...]
Nikon is bringing the Nikon 1 J4 to the US after introducing it during the middle of NAB 2014 last month for other markets around the world. [Read more...]
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Feature Highlights
- New professional grade telephoto option for professional and passionate photographers
- Nearly two pounds lighter, yet more durable than its predecessor; ideal for shooting sports, action and wildlife
- Improved AF, exposure accuracy and speed.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) technology with up to four stops of image stabilization
- Contains two fluorite elements, two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements and Nano Crystal Coat
- Features an electronic diaphragm, allowing for stable exposure even during high speed shooting
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- VR Image Stabilization with Sport Mode
- Silent Wave Motor and MF Override
- Fluorine-Coated Front Meniscus Element
- Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Barrel
- Removable Monopod Collar
The new 400mm lens will be available in August 2014 for $11,999.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.