The QX1 really takes things up a notch as a full on E-mount camera that sports a 20.1MP APS-C sensor. The QX1 attaches to a smartphone just like the other QX models; however, the difference is that it allows you to mount any E-mount lens to your cellphone. [Read more…]
Adobe has released a new update for Photoshop Mix, which is a free app for the iPad. New features in version 1.1 include the following:
- Image Swap, enabling users to change the order of layers in a Mix project by dragging and dropping thumbnails
- Redesigned undo and redo experience enabling for more creative freedom
- Full round-trip editing capabilities between Photoshop Express and Photoshop Mix
- Ability to save full resolution files to the user’s local camera roll
- Support for large panoramic files, as well as PNG file formats
Photoshop Mix is available here on the iTunes App Store.
Originally announced through a Kickstarter campaign back in April, the Lensbaby LM-10 Sweet Spot lens is now officially launching for iOS and Android devices. [Read more…]
In the above video, Photoshop Principal Product Manager Bryan O’Neil Hughes explains how to use Photoshop and Photoshop Mix together in order to do mobile masking, compositing, and make selections. You can find Photoshop Mix here on the iTunes App Store.
Instagram 6.0 is now available for both iOS and Android devices. The new version brings a dandy set of new photo editing tools to the image processing menu of the app.
The new editing tools, accessible by tapping the wrench icon in the image editing pane, allow you to use a slider to make positive and negative adjustments for the following: [Read more…]