B&H just released a nice, short video covering four types of lens attachments available for smartphone cameras. In the video above, B&H Photo’s Allen Weitz covers the various features and attachment options of the following lenses:
Amazon’s Prime membership just keeps getting better and better. With Amazon’s announcement today, it makes Prime a no-brainer for virtually all photographers.
Amazon Prime members now get unlimited photo storage added to their already impressive list of benefits. The free cloud photo storage includes photos from mobile devices and computers. There are iOS and Android apps to easily connect to Amazon Cloud Drive (where the photos are stored), which is tied to your Amazon account. [Read more…]
The QX1 really takes things up a notch as a full on E-mount camera that sports a 20.1MP APS-C sensor. The QX1 attaches to a smartphone just like the other QX models; however, the difference is that it allows you to mount any E-mount lens to your cellphone. [Read more…]
Adobe has released a new update for Photoshop Mix, which is a free app for the iPad. New features in version 1.1 include the following:
- Image Swap, enabling users to change the order of layers in a Mix project by dragging and dropping thumbnails
- Redesigned undo and redo experience enabling for more creative freedom
- Full round-trip editing capabilities between Photoshop Express and Photoshop Mix
- Ability to save full resolution files to the user’s local camera roll
- Support for large panoramic files, as well as PNG file formats
Photoshop Mix is available here on the iTunes App Store.
Originally announced through a Kickstarter campaign back in April, the Lensbaby LM-10 Sweet Spot lens is now officially launching for iOS and Android devices. [Read more…]