The Polar Pro Proview for iPhone 6 is a smartphone case with a GoPro mount built in. It is one of those slide-on cases, which is a good thing here since it comes with another top piece that you can slide onto the phone in place of the GoPro mount portion. [Read more…]
Adobe has updated Lightroom mobile for iOS to version 1.3, which includes the following new features:
- The ability to edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Segmented view in Collections enables users to easily find favorite images
- Presentation Mode allows users to share images with family and friends without worrying about flags, ratings and adjustments being accidentally changed
- Bug fixes for issues identified in earlier Lightroom mobile releases
You can download the update through App Store if you don’t have it already via automatic updates. If you haven’t tried Lightroom mobile yet, you can find it here on the iTunes App Store.
Olloclip has been around for a couple of years now and has done a good job of delivering nice photography accessories for smartphones – the iPhone in particular. It has had a couple iterations of its Quick-Flip case that allows you to use a case and your Olloclip lenses with your iPhone. [Read more…]
Liquid Image is back at CES with its 4G POV camera, the Ego LS. Last year at CES 2014, Liquid Image announced that the Ego LS would launch in June 2014; however, it never made it. After updating the 4G tech to be compatible with faster speeds on Verizon’s network, Liquid Image says the Ego LS should launch during the first quarter of 2015. [Read more…]
Adobe recently updated Photoshop Mix to version 1.4 for the iPad and iPhone with several new features, including:
- Auto Crop analyzes images and suggests non-destructive boundaries based on the primary objects in an image
- Easier sharing with Instagram now as an option
- Open files from Lightroom, Photoshop Sketch, Illustrator Line and Illustrator Draw through expanded Creative Cloud connectivity
- Faster preview generation and iOS 8 compatibility
You can download the updated version for free on the iTunes App Store.
Instagram released an update yesterday that added 5 new filters to the available selection. [Read more…]