The new Panasonic DC-G9 is a Micro Four Thirds camera sports a 20.3MP sensor and features an 80MP High-Resolution Shot mode that uses slight movement of the sensor to combine successive shots. The G9 also offers the ability to shoot up to 60 frames per second in AF-S mode or 20 frames per second in AF-C mode. While these features combine for a great still image machine, the G9 also captures 4K/60p video.
Panasonic DC-G9 Key Features
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- UHD 4K60p Video
- 80MP High-Res Shot Mode
- 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
- 0.83x 3.68m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- Top Status LCD; Rear Joystick
- Advanced DFD AF System; 6K PHOTO
- ISO 25600 and 60 fps Continuous Shooting
- Dual UHS-II SD Slots; Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
The Panasonic DC-G9 should ship in January 2018 for $1699. You can pre-order it here at B&H Photo.