The rumored Sony A7R III is now officially unveiled alongside a new Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS lens. Notably, the A7R III adds the more powerful battery from the Sony A9. Other improvements promise faster performance for frame rate and other hardware upgrades like a joystick for AF selection, PC sync port and dual SD card slots.
Sony A7R III Key Features
- 42MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 399-Point AF System & 10 fps Shooting
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 3.69m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- ISO 102400 & Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Dual SD Slots
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Port & PC Sync Port
The A7R III will be available for pre-order starting tomorrow for $3199. Check it out here at B&H Photo.