New rumors suggest that earlier indications of the Canon 7D Mark II specs were all wrong. However, the specs for the Canon 7D replacement that come along with the new rumors/leak may be a spot-on list of the real specs for the camera. Check them out below.
Canon 7D Mark II Rumored Specs
- Kit lenses: 18-135 IS STM and 15-85 IS STM (This would be a new lens)
- CF, UDMA mode 7 + SD, UHS-I
- No GPS or WiFi
- Fixed LCD, with no touch function.
- 20.2MP “Fine Detail” CMOS Sensor (I want more information on this)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual DIGIC 6 Processors
- 65 AF points “All Cross-type”. Dual cross on the center point.
- ISO 100-12800, ISO Boost mode 25600 and 51200
- 1080p/720p both get 60fps
- Servo AF for video shooting.
- Anti-flicker mode, eliminates flickers under flickering lights (e.g. fluorescent lamps).
- Spot metering size 1.8%
- Built-in flash with radio trigger function.
- Mic and headphones connectors
- Can sync time between 7D II cameras.
- Lens electronic MF
- About 100% coverage OVF
Additionally, the 7D Mark II is now rumored not to feature a EOS-1 style top plate as previously indicated.