The new Pentax Q-S1 is the latest Q-series mirrorless camera. It retains the tiny compact-camera sensor and the interchangeable lens mirrorless format. As such, it holds the title as the smallest and lightest interchangeable lens camera in the world.
The Pentax Q-S1 features a 12.4MP CMOS sensor with sensitivity ranging up to ISO 12,800 and sensor-based image stabilization. It also captures 1080/30p video and offers in-camera RAW processing and HDR.
Pentax Q-S1 Key Features
- 12.4MP 1/1.7″ Backlit CMOS Sensor
- Q Engine Image Processor
- 3.0″ 460k-Dot LCD Screen with AR Coating
- Full HD Video Recording at 30 fps
- Sensor-Shift Type Shake Reduction
- Sensitivity to ISO 12800
- Full Resolution Shooting up to 5 fps
- In-Camera RAW Processing & HDR Shooting
- Smart Effects and Bokeh Control
- Manual Exposure Modes and Pop-Up Flash
The Pentax Q-S1 will be available later this month for $499.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.