Nikon has released ViewNX 2.10.0 and Picture Control Utility 2.0 with added support for the new Nikon D810.
Additionally, Picture Control Utility 2.0 adds the following modifications:
- Not only can the application be used from ViewNX 2 and Capture NX-D, but it can now also be installed and launched as a separate, stand-alone application.
- Support for the D810 has been added.
- Users can now choose to save Custom Picture Control files in “NP2″ format, compatible with the new Picture Control System, or in “NCP” format for use with all cameras that support Custom Picture Controls.
- The following are possible when “NP2″ is selected.
- Flat can now be selected from the list of Stored Picture Controls.
- When Manual Adjust is selected, each of the adjustment items can now be adjusted in units of 0.25 for more precise adjustment.
- A new Clarity item has been added to adjustment items.
You can download ViewNX 2.10.0 here on Nikon’s website.
You can download Picture Control Utility 2.0 here on Nikon’s website.