The Case Logic Reflexion bag is a messenger bag with room for a DSLR, spare lenses and an iPad. The small version houses a 9″ tablet, while the medium version can handles a larger tablet. There are external pouches and internal pockets to handle a wide array of accessories. It’s also quite affordable with the small version starting at $60. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
Case Logic Reflexion Key Features
- Protection: cushioned pod with adjustable storage walls and a rugged, anti-slip bottom to stabilize the bag
- Access: oversized zippers, including an asymmetrical zippered pocket, with wire-mouth opening allows for quick equipment removal
- Versatility: easily transforms into a casual everyday messenger featuring heathered material, eyelets and custom-made press buttons
- Function: multi-purpose storage pockets and removable camera pod stores DSLR camera, additional lens, flash or accessories
- Organization: protective stash pockets designed specifically for keeping tablets accessible and safe
The Luminosity DSLR Split Pack is available in a medium or large size. Both bags are able to hold larger lenses and camera kits. Designed for a more rugged outdoors experience, the Luminosity DSLR Split pack includes a dedicated rain cover that tucks away when not in use. It starts at $109.99 for the medium size. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
Case Logic Luminosity Key Features
- Ergonomic: padded shoulder pad and backpanel, snug-fit waistbelt and adjustable sternum strap
- Access: guaranteed quick access to camera with patent-pending tripod attachment
- Versatility: split pack opening provides easy access to camera and turns into an instant work station
- Function: customize your storage for DSLR camera, holds up to four lenses or flash and accessories with adjustable dividers
- Organization: storage pockets for accessories include stash pockets, zippered lid compartment and spacious front organizer