Nikon has released a new beta version of its Capture NX-D RAW processing software, which is based on Silkypix. Capture NX-D beta version 0.9.2 includes the follow updates and improvements:
- The following functions have been added.
- The “Better Quality 2013″ noise reduction option
- “Image Dust Off”
- “Calculate Automatically”, “Auto1″, “Auto2″, and “Underwater” white balance options
- Compression rate settings for JPEG conversion have been changed.
- The user interface has been modified (position of adjustment buttons changed, design of icon buttons changed).
- Images are displayed faster.
- When RAW images were opened, adjusted and then converted to JPEG/TIFF images, XMP/IPTC data stored with original RAW images disappeared. This problem has been resolved.
- Problems that prevented launch of the application after it was installed have been resolved.
- Small bugs were eliminated.
You can download the new beta version here on Nikon’s website.