The Nikon 1 S2 is a new compact mirrorless camera using Nikon’s CX format sensor with 14.2MP resolution. It can capture 20fps full resolution still images and features 1080/60p HD video.
Nikon 1 S2 Key Features
- 14.2MP CX High-Speed AF CMOS Sensor
- 3.0″ 460k-Dot LCD Monitor
- EXPEED 4A Image Processor
- 20fps Continuous Shooting with Autofocus
- Full HD 1920 x 1080/60p Video
- Selective Color & Toy Camera Modes
- Simultaneous HD Movie and Still Capture
- Compatible with WU-1a Mobile Adapter
The Nikon 1 S2 will be available in June 2014 with a NIKKOR 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens for $449.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
The S2 will also be available in a 2 lens kit with the 1 NIKKOR 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6 lens and 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 lens for $699.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.