Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Feature Highlights
- New professional grade telephoto option for professional and passionate photographers
- Nearly two pounds lighter, yet more durable than its predecessor; ideal for shooting sports, action and wildlife
- Improved AF, exposure accuracy and speed.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) technology with up to four stops of image stabilization
- Contains two fluorite elements, two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements and Nano Crystal Coat
- Features an electronic diaphragm, allowing for stable exposure even during high speed shooting
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- VR Image Stabilization with Sport Mode
- Silent Wave Motor and MF Override
- Fluorine-Coated Front Meniscus Element
- Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Barrel
- Removable Monopod Collar
The new 400mm lens will be available in August 2014 for $11,999.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.